i am.... =]



I think that now should be different I can’t to follow thinking in he, still that before believed follow shy to his reminisce and to every him that to past, because, today the seeing and still that the trying not him forget, at end of counting not to be distinct, only that. I’m stable, already finish only went funny, I understand went painful, but I should forget now is clear!! Not know yes went a failure or a love affair, in moments miss him, but in before sigh wishing forget, but not is impossible, only went!! But now I’m happy because vase so much things that me make smile!! My life is very beautiful, very wonderful how for stop me for he, not I’m happy, I’m beautiful, i9ntelligent, very pretty, funny, exotic, expressive, I have style, I like to experiment, I don’t want suffer, still that is for nature!! I am sorry!! =) I am attractive, I’m delightful, I’m design my life, I live, I’m enjoying, I’m wishing that bring the love how have that to bring!! Vase tests in the life but every follow…
I’m happy the past not me pause!! I am pretty!!
I shouldn’t dough it!! I am very pretty!! And I have ripeness!! I am ripening (=
I’m genius, elegant, smart, and glamorous… =]

1 comentarios:

anny♥ dijo...

Ola hermanitha!!
ayy nena! the amo muxOo!!
graXx pOor thu apOyoo!!
y ya zabes baby siempre
juntaz y zuperandonoss!
como thu dices,,.,
vengaa!!!
jajajajaa
the amo mi vidhaaa!!
un besOo hermaniithaa!!
by by

Publicar un comentario

 

pequeñasaltamoOntez © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner