This is him that I thought some times thought!! This "past" =] you already not are nothing for my!! Already you forgot!! =] I'm happy!! =O yes yeah!!



I was just arguing The methodology Each time it appears before To me your anatomy Why does not understand this love and Advice, or reasons It feeds on pretexts And missing pants This love will not let me Put in place Because I have been broken up Heels Although I was released to fall again If you approach anything useful Useless for this Brute, blind, deaf and dumb, Clumsy, stubborn and fret, It's everything I've been For you I've become Into something that does Another thing to love I think of you day and night And do not forget as I have tried many times Underrate in my memory And although no longer read more Is again the same story For this love always know Do deep breathing And brings me to the left And fight with the world If I could exorcise from your voice If I could escape your name If I could cut the heart And hide not to feel Again Brute, blind, deaf and dumb, Clumsy, stubborn and fret, It's everything I've been For you I've become Into something that does Another thing to love I think of you day and night And do not forget as. Brute, blind, deaf and dumb, Clumsy, stubborn and fret, It's everything I've been For you I've become Into something that does Another thing to love I think of you day and night And do not forget as…=S

Every already not is real not is truthful!! you already not are nothing in my life!! you are part of the pastand in the past you stay!!! =] long ago that you throw my heart!!
your just part of my past and stay in the past, you see the item anque saw this, I no longer stop in for you, was the end, it ended, and I have a lot ahead, there's a new dawn for newer things, new people who light up my life! like you never did do that right now this good, I'm fine, happy, happy, amazed, I'm tired of this me pause, this is no longer so, I do not have to say you're not going to choke again I am tired, and now friends you that sounds wrong too, now safely express how happy I am. =]

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

pequeñasaltamoOntez © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner