delightful… =O



That only went an experience bitter but I should turn to begin, be forgotten!! =O went time of ripen, experimented, feel, but at time hurt!! But already not is a sigh for him!! Already!!! Not be shy to him!! I have a life!! Take the judgment =] I am fine!! Very happy!! And this will be so =O went painful and beautiful in its moment =s not was easy =C but I’m pretty and very smart!! I should knock (dawn) he hurt!! Already not more hurt!! Went assiduous but displease and annoy, I know that these finish still, before, now always =O I am happy!! I am very pretty!! Every wonderful!! =] I am stable!! =] with my mind very high =O I can be happy ease rant my fell!! =] I am delighted (pleased) every fun!! And delightful… =O

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

pequeñasaltamoOntez © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner